Thursday, February 3, 2011

Powell River Garden Club Calendar

1 comment:

  1. Exclusive announcement to Garden Club members!
    (being the first to know:)

    I'm selling open-pollinated, mostly heritage seeds, starting this Saturday,
    February 5 at the Winter Market at the Community Resource Center, from 10:30
    am-12:30 p.m.

    95% of the seeds are from my garden and the other 5%, come from other local
    dedicated seed-savers, whose seed quality, I can vouch for. This week,
    there's an abundant selection of tomato and dry/snap bean varieties and
    several other vegetable varieties. Each week until Seedy Saturday on March
    12, I'll add more vegetables, herbs and flowers(as they get packaged up!)
    After this weekend, there will be a list of seeds available but remember I'm
    so small, that realistically 5-10 packages of each variety is likely be this
    year's 'stock'.

    Introductory Price: $2.50 per package or 5 for $10.


When you visit let us know by leaving a comment. If you have a gmail account you can comment using the google designation in the "comment as" box. If not you will need to scroll down in the "comment as" box until you reach anonymous at the bottom. Click on it as your choice. Write your comment, add your first name or initials and hit the PUBLISH button.